Please select an objective by account type.
Safety of Principle: The emphasis is on ensuring preservation of capital within the portfolio through a conservative investment strategy characterized by a desire to avoid risk of loss.
Income: The emphasis is on obtaining an income stream through investments in securities including but not limited to, fixed income, dividends and other equity products.
Growth: The emphasis is on realizing capital gains through investments in securities including, but not limited to, equity products.
Speculative: The emphasis is on maximizing my total return potential through investments in securities including, but not limited to, speculative equities, options or high risk fixed income products. I may also engage in short term trading.
Please select a risk tolerance by account type.
Low: I am able to accept minimum fluctuations in asset value.
Medium: I am able to accept moderate fluctuations with potential for loss.
High: I am able to endure wide swings in market fluctuation and withstand losses in asset value.
Please select the option that best describes your investment knowledge.
Select the option(s) which best describes the goal of your account with Tactex Asset Management:
The length of your investment time horizon impacts the types of investments that may be suitable for you. When do you expect to need to withdraw a significant portion (1/3 or more) of the money in your investment portfolio?
Where permitted by law, I hereby elect that my spouse or common-law partner("Spouse"), named below, become the Holder under the Account in the event of my death before termination of the Account, if he or she survives me, I reserve the right to revoke this election as permitted by applicable law.
The following accounts are available for transfer. Please check the ones you would like to transfer funds into and fill out the appropriate information.
Please provide the following information for your joint applicant.
To: Fidelity Clearing Canada ULC (FCC)
I have read and understand the explanation to clients that you have provided me in connection with this application and the choices indicated by me apply to all of the securities held in the above account(s).
Part 1 – Disclosure of Beneficial Ownership Information
Mark the corresponding box to show whether you DO NOT OBJECT or OBJECT to our disclosing your name, address, electronic mail address, securities holdings and preferred language of communication (English or French) to issuers of securities you hold with us and to other persons or companies in accordance with securities law.
Part 2 – Receiving Security Holder Materials
Mark the corresponding box to show what materials you want to receive. Security holder materials sent to beneficial owners of securities consist of the following materials:
(a) proxy-related materials for annual and special meetings;
(b) annual reports and financial statements that are not part of proxy-related materials; and
(c) materials sent to security holders that are not required by corporate or securities law to be sent.
Important Note: These instructions do not apply to any specific request you give or may have given to a reporting issuer concerning the sending of interim financial statements of the reporting issuer. In addition, in some circumstances, the instructions you give in this client response form will not apply to annual reports or financial statements of an investment fund that are not part of proxy-related materials; an investment fund is also entitled to obtain specific instructions from you on whether you wish to receive its annual report of financial statements, and where you provide specific instructions, the instructions in this form with respect to financial statements will not apply.
1. Are you (client/joint applicant) an “insider,” “reporting insider,” or Affiliate of any publicly traded company for purposes of applicable securities regulations? You are responsible for knowing the securities rules that apply to you, but you may be a “reporting insider” if you are a CEO, CFO, or COO of the reporting issuer or major subsidiary of
the reporting issuer, a significant shareholder, director of the board of the reporting issuer, or have responsibility for a principal business unit, or division of the reporting issuer whose shares trade on any Canadian exchange.
2. Do you (client/joint applicant) either individually or as a part of a group, own or control 10% or more of the voting rights of a publicly traded company?
3. Are you (client/joint applicant) or anyone you live with an employee, officer, director or partner of an IIROC member firm?
4. Do you (client/joint applicant) have accounts with other brokerage firms?
5. Will any person(s) other than the person(s) named on the account have power of attorney over the account?
6. Will any person(s) other than the person(s) named on the account have any financial interest in the account?
7. Will any person(s) other than the person(s) named on the account guarantee this account?
8. Does your representative have a direct or indirect interest in the account other than an interest in commissions or fees?
9. Will this account be used by or on behalf of a third party?
1. Do you hold or have you ever held one of the following offices or positions or in behalf of a foreign state? Head of state or head of government; member of the executive council of government or member of a legislature; deputy minister or equivalent rank; ambassador or attaché or counselor of an ambassador; military officer with a rank of general or above; president of a state-owned company or a state-owned bank; head of a government agency; judge; or leader or president of a political party represented in a legislature.
2. Do you have a prescribed family member who is considered a politically exposed foreign person (PEFP)?
Prescribed family members include Spouse or common law partner, child, mother or father, mother or father of the spouse or common-law partner (mother-in-law or father-in law), child of the mother or father (brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister).
Please upload a valid document for each of the following.
Accepted forms of identification: